Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Toy Story 3

Tim Allen recently shed some light on "Toy Story 3" to the National Ledger.



"Toy Story 3" is moving right along and "it's going to be great." That's the word from Buzz Lightyear himself, Tim Allen. "We have John Lasseter, the original director, and I believe Tom is on board," he adds, referring to Tom Hanks -- aka the voice of his cowboy buddy, Woody.

I personally thought this project got shelved after the merger between Pixar and Disney, but I guess it's still in the works. I'm not sure how I feel about this, as I've always liked that, with the exception of TS2, Pixar has stayed away from sequels, choosing to instead focus on new IPs. I'm sure it will be a great film, but I'd rather see something new, rather than the same characters again.

And wouldn't Andy be around 20 by now? ;)

Read the entire National Ledger article here!

No comments: