Thursday, July 06, 2006

After You

Great little short from Christopher Cordingley, called "After You," about to overly polite fellows just trying to get through a door.



I love the expression on the blue character's face as he opens the door, right after the other character smiles at him for the first time. It's totally that, "I'll be polite and tolerate this guy because I know that's what I'm supposed to do, but frankly he looks a little crazy" expression that I've seen far too many times in my life.

I would have posted the YouTube video, but the original was shot in widescreen, and the only one I could find on YouTube is a squished fullscreen version that just doesn't do justice to this great little flick.

So instead you'll have to click the link:

"After You" Short Film

No comments: