Thursday, July 13, 2006

BY DAVE: Final Monkey Model

Or at least close...

This is pretty much it for the Monkey Model. I may have a few tiny changes that I make, but the next step is to get him textured and then start modeling some clothes and accessories for him.



For this final upgrade to Monkey, I created working eyes, hence the fact that one set of eyelids are open, and one are closed. I just wanted to show that he had independently functioning eyelids and pupils. I also mirrored him, sewed him up, add butt cheeks (hard to see in this view), gave him a belly button, finished his chin fuzz, and fixed his feet up a bit.

Oh... and I blurred his junk in this one on for fun.

You may not see any updates on Monkey for a while, as it will take me some time to get the UVs laid out and the textures done.

I'll update when I can!

No comments: