Monday, July 17, 2006

Pure Inspiration

It's demo reels like the one created by Ernesto Esteso that get me really excited that I signed up with Animation Mentor.



Peep Ernesto's amazing student reel here!

Frankly, not everyone out there (me included) is going to have the level of talent that someone like Ernesto may have, so who knows if I'm even capable of that level of work. I'd like to think I am, but it definitely shows me where the bar is, in terms of where my work needs to be to compete with fellow students for a job in the industry.

On a more personal note, things are going along great in the whole AM process. I just found out today that my application for student loans was approved. The only things I have left to do for the most part are to get myself a webcam (recommendations most certainly welcome), and wait for classes to begin in September.



I can hardly wait!

No comments: