Friday, June 09, 2006

Welcome!

Glad you stumbled onto my Digital Art blog. With this blog, I plan to post works in progress as well as finish pieces of things I've done using a combination of programs such as Maya, Photoshop, 3D Studio Max and others. I'll also be posting any cool related stories, developments or projects that I happen to scrounge up, so if you have something you think is cool, send it my way.

I'll try to make it as crystal clear as possible when something is my work, or when I've found it via the work of others. If you are the owner of a piece that I happen to post here, and you would like it removed for any reason at all, please let me know. Otherwise I will do my best to provide a link and info as to the author(s) or companies behind the work.

I look forward to sharing with you, and hope you continue to stop on by!

No comments: