Monday, June 26, 2006

A Call for Content!



3Dave.com, known to many as 3Dave's Digital Art Goodness (the blog you happen to be reading), is always on the lookout for fresh and exciting new content in the world of 3D art. If you have any links, images, movies or scraps of paper that you think would make a good story on this blog, please send them my way. I promise to give you full credit for submitting the story, and a link to the origin of the content.

Please send all submissions to: davesj[at]gmail[dot]com

Specific things I'm always on the lookout for:

Pre-Release Movie Reviews - Did you get to see an advance screening of a 3D movie of some sort? Got an opinion on it? Send it my way!

Shorts - If you've found a fantastic short some where on "the net," send me the link and I'll post it here.

Artist Sites - Have a favorite 3D artist? Send me the link to his/her website, and not only will I link it, but I'll try my best to get them to participate in our "10 Quick" series of interviews!

Demo Reel - Have a demo reel that you think is the bees knees? Whether it's your reel or a reel you've found that you think is amazing, send it on!

Movie Trailers - If you see that a new movie trailer has been posted somewhere on the net for an upcoming 3D movie, I'd sure appreciate hearing about it.

Now those are just a few examples. However, even if you have an idea that isn't in one of those categories but still relates to 3D art, I'd like to hear about it. Send it my way, we'll do lunch, and maybe it will wind up right here for everyone to see!

Have your people call my people.

Thanks for your help.

No comments: