Friday, June 30, 2006

I'm In!

Today I received great news! I will be a student in The Animation Mentor School of Animation's Fall 2006 term!



I got my acceptance email today, and it says that my first quarter in the 18 month program begins on September 25th, 2006.

To say the least I'm honored and excited to be working with people who share a similar set of goals and dreams. It's going to be a long and trying process at times, but overall I think I'm going to have an amazing time in the program and hopefully come out with some great material for my demo reel.

I can hardly wait!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Let me be the first to congratulate you Dave, this could quite possibly be a life changing event for you. I wish you all the best and I hope you keep the world informed of your progress via your blog so that possibly some of that AM magic can rub off on your visitors – me being one of them – cheers.

Dave Johnson said...

Thank you, bov. What a kind thing for you to say.

I will most certainly be keeping folks up to date via this blog, and I'm happy to know that at least one person will continue reading. ;)

Take care.

Peter Starostin said...

Hey Dave. Congrads on going to AM. :D

You will most likely have a blast there and meet tons of awesome people. :D Have fun and make sure to keep this thing updated. :D

~Peter Starostin

Dave Johnson said...

Thanks, Peter!

How has your experience been so far at AM? Would you say it is worth the money spent?