Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Slow News Week...

This week has been pretty slow for news in the 3D world, so I thought I'd compile some links of things that I held off on posting for one reason or another.

AWN'S Ant Bully Article - This is a pretty interesting read about what DNA had to go through to get a film like the Ant Bully up and running. As I've said in the past, it's a shame that this film looks like it's going to die a horrible death at the box office, because I think there are other films that are much more deserving of such a fate.

Pixar's Next Film - Looks like, once they've wrapped up Ratatouille and Toy Story 3, Pixar is going to focus on a film called "W.A.L.-E," which I'm guessing is pronounced "Wally."

New Meet the Robinsons Images from Animated News - Animated News posted a handful of new images from next year's Meet the Robinson's film, which has been rumored to have undergone some big changes, thanks to the folks at Pixar.

Variety Focuses on the Flood of 3D Animation - A pretty good article over on Variety that speaks on the fact that while we've seen a huge upswing in the number of CG animated films this year, the overall box office numbers are starting to dip. Worth the read.

Happy Feet Website Update - Coming Soon is reporting that the Happy Feet site has been updated with videos, photos, wallpapers and more.

Finally, I'm hoping to have some news from Blur Studio that I can post about real soon. Just have to make sure it's okay first!

More as I find it!

No comments: