Wednesday, August 30, 2006

First Flight Article

The Desert Sun has a new article up on Dreamworks' "First Flight" short.



The co-directors spent three years making the film. Their composer went to Prague to record the score with the Czech Philharmonic. Some 85 people at DreamWorks worked on it.

But, after starting the project in their shared apartment, they spent another year-and-a-half completing "First Flight" while working on other DreamWorks projects as studio animators.


The theater that I saw "Over the Hedge" at did not play "First Flight" before hand, like many theaters did.

So I burnt it to the ground.

Or at least I felt like I should have. Hopefully the short will be included on the "OTH" DVD release.

Otherwise I'll have to burn the DVD to the ground.

The Desert Sun's "First Flight" Article

No comments: