Sunday, August 06, 2006

3Dave.com Is Open!

For a couple of months now, I've had 3Dave.com redirected to this here blog. This weekend I finally got off my butt and created a true website to showcase my work in both 2D and 3D. You can now find it at the all-new 3Dave.com



Here you will find links to my illustration work, some of my comic strips, my 3D models and soon enough you'll be seeing the very first pieces that I create as part of my schooling at Animation Mentor.

The site is a bit slow right now, as I work the kinks out and get it optimized, but it should give you a good sense of where the site is heading, and hopefully spur you to check in every once in a while.

Just so you know, this blog will continue to be updated just as often as it has in the past, so don't think I'm going to stop posting here. You'll still be able to check on the progress of various projects I'm working on, as well as get daily updates on the world of 3D animation and art.

Swing on by and let me know what you think!

No comments: