Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Andrew Burke's "Ant Bully" Animations

10 Quick alum and all around nice guy, Andrew Burke has posted some clips showcasing his animation work in the Ant Bully.



Swing on over and check out Mr. Burke's Blog while you're at it. He's one crazy cat.

Did you know he works for Valve and is working on Team Fortress 2? I bet he could get you a job there if asked really nicely. You should all take a moment to send him an email and ask him. Just so you know, anyone who works at Valve drives a golden car and works at desks made of candy.

It's pretty fancy.

Note: I honestly doubt he can get you a job there, and I knew a guy who worked at Valve and drove an 89 Camry. It was not made of gold.

1 comment:

3DBurke said...

Ya I drive a Honda Accord and my desk is made of imitation wood. I think you need to be here for at least a year before you get the candy desk and the gold car comes at the ten year mark.

Thanks for the plug Dave!