Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Really Nice Gift

What you see below is a Gopher Broke DVD, autographed by none other than the film's director and writer, Mr. Jeff Fowler, which happens to be sitting on my desk.



Though in a sense I'm bragging, more than anything I just wanted to thank Jeff for sending me such a great gift. As I've said on the blog many times, "Gopher Broke" is probably my favorite animation of the last 10 years, so to have it on DVD, signed by the Director is pretty darn amazing in my book. As you can see, I've already nerded out and purchased a little stand for it so that I can display it with pride in my office.

So a huge thank you to Jeff Fowler for sending me the DVD and the team over at Blur Studio for making such a great film.

P.S. If you look closely you can see that I have a screenshot from the short as the background on the monitor on the right. This was not intentional and I only saw it once I published the photo here on the blog.

I'm a total nerd.

No comments: