Thursday, August 17, 2006

Animation Mentor Student Reel

Animation Mentor now has this year's student reel posted on their site.



The work is amazing to say the least. It's also quite inspiring, since I will be attending the school beginning in late September.



While simply attending the school won't give me the talent to produce such amazing work, I'm hoping that I'll be able to come close to matching it if I'm willing to put in the effort that this batch of students obviously did.



Swing on over to the Animation Mentor Site and have a look at the reel for yourself.

It's quite a site to see.

2 comments:

3DBurke said...

Wow. Some nice stuff from that school. Love it. My good friend and office mate Matthew Russell is a mentor and has informed me many a time of the kick assery of this program. I'm guessing you'll have a blast with it!

Dave Johnson said...

Man... you have no idea how excited I am to attend this school.

Ask me in 10 months when I'm knee-deep in an animation that just isn't clicking and I may have a totally different attitude about it, but right now I couldn't be more excited to get started.