Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Open Season Movies

Lots of clips and music vids of Open Season over on Yahoo Movies today.



I'm really excited to see this film, even though it stars Martin Lawrence and Ashton Moore. As much as I find wrong with their live acting attempts, I think their voices should lend themselves pretty well to animation.

I'm also going to go out on a limb and say that Open Season will have the biggest opening weekend for an animated film since Cars, and will wind up grossing $100 million domestically.

Of course, if I'm wrong, then I'll blame it on my dog, since he's the one who tells me what to write on my blog.

Yahoo Movies' Open Season Page

1 comment:

Reel Fanatic said...

I wasn't particularly excited about this one until read an AP review that compares it favorably to the Chuch Jones Bugs Bunny-Elmer Feud hijinks .. if it meets that standard, it should be great