Friday, September 22, 2006

My first Mentor is Ray Chase

I'm going to keep my Animation Mentor posting separate from this blog from now on, so after today, if you'd like to check my progress at the animation school, please head over to 3Dave's Animation Mentor Blog. If you ever forget the link, you can always find it in the right hand column of this blog, down towards the bottom, under my avatar.

That being said, I just found out this morning that my Mentor for my very first quarter at Animation Mentor will be Mr. Ray Chase!



Ray's credits include Jimmy Neutron and The Ant Bully, and I couldn't be more excited to be working with him.

Ray's Site

Animation Mentor

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Dave - good luck with your lessons. Really looking forward to seeing your progress on your new blog.

Will need to get myself a Blogger account so I can make some comments.

Cheers