Monday, September 11, 2006

The Making of Cars

Because I know you're like me and can't get enough of John Lasseter and Pixar, here is a "Making of Cars" video that's up on YouTube right now. Don't expect anything technical as far as exactly what tools they used or anything, but it's still worth a quick look.



Can I just tell you that when I grow up I want to be John Lasseter? I mean it. From the wacky shirts to the office full of toys, I want to be John. Oh... and I want to marry Bonnie Hunt. Not that she's married to John, but she's in the movie, and that made me think of it. I'd still totally want to be married to my wife, but I'd like to have Bonnie around, just because she seems like a lot of fun. Speaking of fun, I'd like Richard Simmons to attend my wedding to Bonnie, because he seems like a real hoot.

That's rather weird, isn't it?

I should stop now.

Watch the video.

No comments: