Sunday, March 25, 2007

What is this crap?

Some of the worst animation I've ever seen...



I said that I'd be uploading an assignment from my studies at Animation Mentor, and here it is. It's short, so I hope you don't hate me too much for wasting 11 seconds of your life.

If, for some unknown reason, you'd like to see a high-res version, follow the link below.

In all seriousness, I know there are some animators that frequent this page, so if you've got comments and/or critiques, please let me know by leaving a comment.

Thanks!

Just to be 100% clear, as I've mentioned in the past, I try to stay far away from personal posts like this one, so don't expect this blog to turn into a walking demo reel. 99% of it will continue to be content created by animators who actually know what they are doing.

High Res Versions of Dave's Class 2 Assignments

Animation Mentor

No comments: