Thursday, March 08, 2007

Tofu the Vegan Zombie

I bet this is like the third video you've seen today where a vegan zombie dances to Michael Jackson's "Thriller," but I'm showing it to you anyway.



Some good animation and poses in this one, but I have to admit that I have never heard of Tofu (the Zombie, not the crap food) before. Then I went over to the official site and you would think not knowing this character is like not knowing who Tom Hanks is.

Speaking of... I don't think Tom Hanks has ever been better than he was in "Bosom Buddies." That's not to say that he wasn't great in other roles, but man... he really nailed that roll. I wonder if he's ever considered making a movie out of that show. It might be just the thing to jumpstart his career.

Where was I? Oh yeah...

Tofu the Vegan Zombie Dances to Thriller

The Official Tofu the Vegan Zombie Website

1 comment:

Daniele Mattei said...

Tofu the vegan zombie! is a star!