Thursday, October 05, 2006

Site Upgrades

So Blogger, which this fine blog is hosted on, has made some updates to their site, which allow for some cool new features. The tradeoff is that for the next day or so, while I get things ported over to the new system, you may see some wonky things here on the site, such as content missing from the right bar there.

Stick with me, as the news stories should continue to roll in from time to time. My hope is that I won't lose too much in the way of my old info, and that the site will be better for it once I'm done.

You can already see the changes sneaking in now, such as the "Labels" tag put under each story. I went back and added labels like this to my last 50 posts, so that now you can click on one, for example "Sony," and it will bring up all of the Sony articles that have been published on the blog.

Pretty sweet.

No comments: