Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Cars DVD Review

The folks over at Upcoming Pixar (via Animated News) have put forth their review of the "Cars" DVD.



While I won't spoil the entire review (click the link below to read it), I will post the reviewer's take on "Mater and the Ghost Light," which is the short contained on the disc, starring the films towtruck, Mater:

Mater and the Ghost Light was absolutely fantastic! You are all in for a treat. I take my hat off to John Lasseter and the rest of the gang as this is short is up there in my favourite short films list. The storyline was great and the shots they used when cutting together was really cool. 10/10.

While the disc does seem short on bonus features, I'll have my copy in hand just as fast as the kid can stock it on the shelf of my local department store. Then he'll take me over and show me the brand new "washin' machines" they just got in, because apparently I live in the 1950s and still shop at something called a "department store."

Upcoming Pixar's Review of "Cars"

Animated News

No comments: