Thursday, May 31, 2007

Help Out The Daver

If I were you, I wouldn't want to help me out simply based on the fact that I just referred to myself as "The Daver."

However if you still feel so inclined, I could really use some help tracking down a Wacom Cintiq 21UX tablet. I know there are some artists that frequent this blog, and I thought you might have a line on where I can purchase one. I'm not looking for a deal, I'm just looking for one period. Every place I look tells me it will be anywhere from June to August before they're available, and I could really use one now for a side gig that I have.

So far I've checked Craigslist in every major city, eBay, Froogle, and Yahoo!, all with no luck.

If you've got a line on one, drop me a line at davesj [at] gmail [dot] com.

Thank you!

UPDATE: I got one! Luckily for me a local store had one left, and I snatched that sucker up!

No comments: