Friday, August 31, 2007

I Don't Think I'm Dead...

Though it may seem like it to some of you, I'm actually alive and well. I've been looking for things to post all week, but there just hasn't been much at all to report. I did get the inside scoop from someone working on "Bee Movie," that they had their wrap party last week, so that one is now on to final post production and will be in theaters soon.

Outside of that, my only other real news worthy item this week is that I got my boxers caught in the zipper of my shorts at work and had to rip them in order to get them free, in turn allowing me zip my fly closed.

I'm in talks with Pixar to turn that harrowing experience into their next movie.

In the meantime, just know that I'm still looking for stuff to post, so if you find anything, toss it my way!

Thanks.

No comments: