Tuesday, August 07, 2007

A Gentlman's Duel

The hits here on Bleeding Pixels have really spiked in the last few days, and it seems to be directly related to Blur's short film "A Gentleman's Duel."



I think the reason for this stems from people searching for the film on Google and hitting my site thinking I have the film posted. Yes I know the film has been leaked to a couple of video sites, and I won't say that I haven't watched. That being said, I'm also not going to provide links here for those types of unauthorized videos any longer.

While I can totally understand the desire to see something like that, I also feel that by not actually purchasing films like this one, it's going to cost studios like Blur money, which will in turn cause them to take less risks and produce a smaller number of films.

Again, I'm not trying to get all preachy here, because I too have watched the film in the format listed above, but I've since found out that it's available in a paid format as well, and so I promptly ordered it.

My hope is that Blur releases it to iTunes very soon, and in the meantime, you can use the link below to purchase the Stash Issue #32 DVD, which has the film on it as well.

Stash Issue #32 DVD, which contains A Gentleman's Duel

No comments: