Monday, September 03, 2007

Ratatouilled Breaks $200 Million!

It's official... Pixar's "Ratatouille" has now grossed over $200 million domestically.



Pixar couldn't continue the upwards trend of previous movies forever, but I have to think that they're still quite pleased with "Ratatouille," which just passed "Happy Feet" to move into the 9th spot in highest grossing computer animated films, behind "Cars."

It's sort of like how I couldn't continue to date supermodels the way I did. I'm dating a Dallas Cowboy Cheerleader now, and that's still pretty good.

My wife is going to kill me.

Just in case you're wondering, "Ratatouille" has also raked in an additional $172 million in Foreign theaters. Unless you happen to live in one of those countries, in which case the domestic box office is actually the foreign box office to you and your box office is the domestic one.

Ratatouille info at Box Office Mojo

No comments: