Friday, December 22, 2006

Happy Festivus!

At the risk of offending anyone I have chosen to wish you all a very joyous and wonderful Festivus.



I know... I know... "That wasn't in 3D, Dave." Well, I'm sorry that they never made an episode of Seinfeld in 3D. Here's the best I could find:



Now...

Allow me to get serious for just a moment and tell you all that, regardless of what you celebrate, or if you don't celebrate at all, I hope you have a wonderful end of year and a fantastic new one. It's been a pleasure bringing you this little blog over the past few months, and I hope you've enjoyed it just as much.

I'll be heading out of town for a few days, and won't return until Tuesday evening. You really shouldn't care, because you shouldn't be worried with a silly, little blog like this one. You should be out sipping eggnog and spending time with loved ones. In any case, look for new posts around Wednesday of next week.

Be safe, have fun, and tell your family that the animation nerd says hi.

HAPPY FESTIVUS!

No comments: