Friday, December 08, 2006

Aja Bogdanoff's Demo Reel

I was browsing the RE-Animation blog this morning, as I often do, and I stumbled upon a posting for Aja Bogdanoff's demo reel and blog.



Aja has made quite a name for herself, even in my brief time at Animation Mentor. She's done this not just by having top notch work (which she does), but by helping others in any way she can. She hosts live Q&A sessions to discuss her experinece at AM, helps out on the forum by posting tutorials, and generally provides support to the students as much as possible, even though she's already graduated. I've learned a great deal from Aja, without ever communicating with her directly.

So swing on over and check out her reel and blog... you may just learn something.

Aja's Demo Reel

Aja's Blog

The RE-Animation Blog

Animation Mentor

3 comments:

Brian "My Fault" Nicolucci said...

Aja does kick a ludicrous amount of butt. One of the few people I know who can actually help teach people about animation and produce darned great work herself.

Rockstar...yes, yes she is!

Anonymous said...

I'm not sure this the "Aja" exists. Sounds too good to be true.

Dave Johnson said...

Tis true! I've seen her with me own eyes! I'm a two headed toad if I be lyin'.