Monday, December 11, 2006

Frogs and Theater Etiquette

Yahoo has a "trailer" for "Meet the Robinsons" posted showing three frogs from the film singing about idiots in movie theaters who ruin the experience for everyone else.



There are also some production stills and a bit of info on the site, but I'd like to focus more on the inbred, half-wit, morons who commit the acts mentioned in the video. Just once I'd like to go to a film where the jackhole behind me isn't kicking my seat, there are no teenage kids screaming out bad words because they think it's cool, and nobody vomits. The last one only happened once, but man did it stink, and I think I can safely add it to the list of things I don't want to happen again.

Meet the Robinsons Info on Yahoo!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dave what do you think of the Disney Layoffs?

Disney Layoffs

Dave Johnson said...

Having been in the software industry for 8 years now, I'm pretty used to this. We tend to follow the same pattern, which is that we will often ramp up to big numbers for a title as it nears completion and then let some people go after we ship. It really does stink (believe me, most of those 8 years were spent on the side of the fence that gets laid off), but in the end, it's a business and those types of things have to happen.