Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Sam and Piccolo

A trailer is up for the independent animated film, "Sam and Piccolo."



To be completely honest, the trailer really isn't great. I'm not saying the film won't be, I'm saying that the trailer is constructed in a manner that just confuses the hell out of the viewer. I know there is a man in the film, and he lives with a strange orange creature, and I'm pretty sure they're farming some type of illegal drug. Then a dog appears in the bush outside their house and the orange thing cuts its hand and they lose something.

The synopsis on the official website doesn't help clear things up either:

Sam and Piccolo have always been friends. They live in an isolated valley where every day they work the land together, but when Piccolo discovers a trick to make his favourite treat grow in plenty, he is overcome by something that threatens their very existence.

Now correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm pretty sure this was also an episode of "Breaking Bonaduce."

The trailer does look promising and quite impressive for an independent, so if you have a moment, swing by and have a look.

Sam and Piccolo Website

RE-Animation Blog

The Official Breaking Bonaduce Website

No comments: