Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Cars on DVD Today!

Just a reminder that "Cars" hits DVD shelves today.



I picked up the Target exclusive 2-Pack, which has a bonus DVD. While no description is given on what exactly the bonus footage is, I can tell you what the name and running times of the bonus features are:

Behind the Wheel - 12:17
Dinner at the Big Texan - 3:21
Life-Size McQueen and Sally - 2:59
Day in the Life of a Producer - 3:11
Meet Pixar's Gear Heads - 2:41
Hot Laps In Sonoma - 3:19
Talkin' Cars - 2:23
Worldwide Cars - 3:36
Cars Alter Egos - 3:34

With no official 2-disc version of the release currently planned, this is the closest a nerd like me can get to having a 2-disc version.

Pixar's Official Website

Official "Cars" DVD Website

1 comment:

Juanma said...

dude yoùr blog`s great.
thanks actually is got a lot of good info and stuff.
I`m gonna visit it often too.
you can visit me at.
juanmanimation.blogspot.com