Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Surf's Up First Reviews

The first reviews of Sony's "Surf's Up!" have started to roll in and they're both good and bad.



The early consensus seems to be that the film is, for the most part, over the heads of most kids, except for the reviews that say kids will love it. However, most reviewers agree that the film is laugh out loud funny, other than the reviews that say it isn't funny at all.

In other words, the critics are all over the place on this one so far.

The film is sitting at a 67% overall on RT, and it will be interesting to see how that score changes as we inch closer to the release this Friday. I for one can't wait to see it, and I'm sure I'll enjoy it just as much as the critically challenged "Open Season."

Surf's Up Reviews On Rotten Tomatoes

The Bleeding Pixels forums aren't exactly blazing right now, but I do hope you folks decide to use them. I think communities, such as forums, are a great place to meet new people and make connections of all kinds. Keep in mind that the BP forums aren't just about 3D either... there are spots for music, movies, TV, and lots of other topics. If you don't see a category that you'd really like, let me know and I'll get it added.

Now get over there and get to posting!

Discuss the Surf's Up First Reviews on the Bleeding Pixels Forums!

No comments: