Monday, June 25, 2007

Pixar Shorts

My post on a possible "Incredibles" sequel was pretty much cut and dry, so I thought I'd follow up with one to let everyone know that Pixar may possibly probably not be releasing all of their short films on DVD.



According to Upcoming Pixar:

Film Ick points out that The Disney Enquirer has discovered that Disney has recently registered the domains, PixarShorts.com and DisneyPixarShorts.com. This seems to indicate that a DVD of Pixar short films is on its way.

The article then goes on to say that this isn't the first time such a DVD has been rumoured, but my hope is that it actually happens this time. Not only have I never seen lifted, but I think it would be great to have all of the shorts together in one convenient place.

Just like my underwear drawer.

Get it?

I'll be here all week.

More info, and far fewer lame jokes, after the jump.

Upcoming Pixar's Info on Pixar's Short Film DVD

No comments: