Monday, June 11, 2007

A Call To Arms

A week or so back, I set up a forum here on Bleeding Pixels.



Now normally I don't ask much from the readers of this blog. Actually I don't really ask anything, other than you putting up with one of my crappy animations from time to time. That being said, I'm asking now that you please take advantage of the forums.

I know there are industry people who read this, as well as people passionate about breaking into the industry. If we could get some good discussions going in the forums, I think it would be a great way to share knowledge across the board.

Not only that, but if you have yet to visit the forums, you'll find that there are also places to discuss Music, Movies, 2D Art, and lots of other topics. So don't feel like you have to just talk shop, in terms of 3D Animation.

The one thing I ask above all else is this: Take a quick 5 minutes to register. I'm not asking that you post anything, but if you just register now, you might see something that catches your fancy that you can post on later, and registering now will save you the trouble then.

Again, I hope you take advantage of them. Networking is always a good things, and forums such as these are one of the best places to do that. At the same time, you may just make Bleeding Pixels an even better place to hang out.

Thank you.

The Bleeding Pixels Forums

No comments: