Wednesday, January 17, 2007

First Image of W.A.L.-E

By way of Animated News and their fancy forum, the first image of Pixar's upcoming film, "W.A.L.-E" has made it to the interwebs.



The image was in the latest letter to the shareholders that is also posted on the web.

It's awesome to finally know what happened to #5 from "Short Circuit," and I'm glad he's still able to find work in this day and age.

EDIT:Is it just me or if you look close can you also see a child's face on the front of the robot? Someone tell me I'm not seeing things.

Animated News Forums

Disney Letter to Shareholders

2 comments:

Crazyjap said...

Johnny #5!! I know right? I thought the exact same thing right when I saw it...haha. And I think it looks like a little boy on the bottom left corner? Is that what you're talking about?

Dave Johnson said...

That's exactly what I was talking about, Michael. It looks just like the Gerber baby. Or any baby, since all babies look the same... except for the ugly ones.